ServiceMaster by Gilmore is one of the top providers of disaster restoration cleaning services in the United States. We are growing and work hard to provide quality and state of the art solutions to commercial and residential properties needing emergency clean up and restoration after fire, water, mold and sewage damage. Our customers are always happy when we arrive!
We are a fast-paced family owned disaster restoration company, looking for an experienced detailed, organized person to be part of our team.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and manage project development including definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Proactively communicates with team on status of project, subcontractor performance, changes in project scope and other key information.
- Responsible for ensuring all required paperwork has been completed and collected.
- Work in conjunction with team to ensure the highest level of customer services and project expectations are provided to clients.
- Oversight of job progress, proactively communicate potential issues or problems with team along with suggested resolutions or corrective action.
- Interfaces with customers as well as clients building and developing positive business relationships
- Ensure all work complies with OSHA standards
- Working with the team, budgets, goals and deliverables that support business goals
- Travel to job site.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and customers in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate and oversee resources and participants needed to achieve project goals; determines and assesses the need for additional staff and/or consultants and coordinates recruitment of labor as needed
- Identifies and manages project needs; identifies and resolves issues and conflicts within the production team
- Mentors and over-sees production team members and contractors
- Maintain records including notes on losses
- Experience in the disaster, restoration, mold, water, fire or related industry required
- Must possess computer and internet skills
- Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills required
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
- Technology utilization including phones, computers, copiers, fax machines, and other office equipment
- Light duty work in office environment
- Some lifting, bending, and stretching
- Operating company vehicle and adhering to all company vehicle policies