Inside Sales and Marketing Assistant
ServiceMaster by Gilmore is one of the top providers of disaster restoration cleaning services in the United States and we are growing. We provide quality and state of the art solutions to commercial and residential properties needing emergency clean up and restoration after fire, water, mold and sewage damage.
We are a fast-paced family owned Disaster Restoration Company, looking for an Inside Sales and Marketing Assistant. You must be really good with details, social media, and people.
What the company offers
• Health/Dental Insurance
• Vacation and Sick Time
• Discretionary Bonuses
Daily functions of the of Inside Sales and Marketing Assistant position include and are not limited to
• Collects topics, organizes and distributes marketing meeting agenda weekly.
• Prepares updates on all on-going events for marketing meetings
• Register for & keep track of registration and advertising deadlines for all trade group events.
• Registers and handles all aspects for trade shows, such as deadlines, electricity, badges, etc.
• Works with marketing director to submit necessary ads and company profiles as required.
• Works with team to identify new show opportunities.
• Sometimes attends in place of marketing rep upon request
• Creates & sends invitations via Constant Contact and MailChimp for upcoming events.
• Tracks responses & sends updates to team.
• Research upcoming events (such as concerts, plays and movies) to inform marketing/sales team.
• Works with team to oversee and coordinate events.
• Point of contact with our website development agency
• Constantly updates announcements and content on website
• Ensures SEO goals are met by creating content that is best suited for the company
• Trade Groups
• Trade Shows
• Create content for social channels FB, Linkedin, Google +, and Twitter.
• Update all as required, (several times weekly).
• Upload videos to Youtube as required.
• Research new channels such as Instagram & Pinterest .
• Include keyword rich content to drive SEO.
• Create monthly social media calendars
• Sometimes attends seminars to learn the fast-growing technology
• Develop media list for print, trade pubs, electronic, radio and tv
• Send regular press releases and media alerts as required
• Create and update media kit
Constant Contact/Mail Chimp
• Create and send pieces in constant contact
• Constant contact/mail chimp database clean up & maintenance
• Review bounce backs, unopens etc for each campaign and make necessary changes to improve open rates.
• Oversees the office manager’s orders and supplies regarding marketing materials for trade shows.
• Assist in putting together materials for seminars
• Updates PowerPoint and Prezi presentation materials for marketing rep meetings
• Coordinates with Alison, our outsourced graphic designer, for upcoming presentations regarding additional marketing materials and updates to presentations.
• Great communication skills both oral and written, organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• The marketing manager must also be able to function well in a team environment.
• Initiative /Results Orientations/Sense of Urgency
• Delivers superior customer service.
• Good time management skills- manages time effectively and adapts quickly to changing priorities
• Demonstrated integrity and ethical standards
• Technical expertise and knowledge of company products and services
• Problem-solving and analytical ability
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Comfortable in fast-paced environment
• Professional demeanor
• Able to multi-task
• Able to work independently while utilizing time management skills
• Capable of following written instructions and documented procedures
• Demonstrated understanding and application of effective selling strategies and techniques
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Word Press and Chronicle software
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Quark
• Ability to meet deadlines