ServiceMaster by Gilmore is a leader in Disaster Restoration Services. Our teams specialize in restoring properties to pre-loss condition after fire and water damage. As a service business we do have times of high customer demand so when the pace gets hectic, we focus on providing top service to our customers.
Construction Manager needed to coordinate all subcontractors on reconstruction projects, both residential and commercial. Much of our work is insurance related so our customers require effective communication, required documentation and professional attitudes.
Our Construction Manager will be responsible to:
- provide customers with daily effective and accurate communication on project status
- coordinate or obtain all required permits
- receive, review and coordinate all subcontractor invoices
- track & report on all job costs to ensure profitability on the projects
- Xactimate billing so able to produce a timely invoice
- CS license for residential and commercial
- Minimum 5 years in Construction Management
- Management and working effectively with people
- Computer skills including Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Proven customer service record
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Ability
- Planning and Organization Skills
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00, some flexibility for your 8-hour shift!
Check us out at www.svmgilmore.com. We look forward to receiving your resume!