ServiceMaster by Gilmore
Join the Gilmore Team as a Production Crew Chief. In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day.
ServiceMaster by Gilmore is seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Are you highly dependable and super-excited about routinely exceeding expectations?
At ServiceMaster by Gilmore you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up equipment for each project.
- Valid license and excellent driving record.
- Perform production processes following guidelines per work order.
- Ensure clear communication with team (regarding customer needs and concerns).
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Effective oral communication
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- IICRC certifications preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to work an On-Call rotation for nights and weekends with rest of team
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
- Ability to travel locally and out of state if necessary
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law